2009 – December 12 (Understanding of astronomy)
- If you are going to call yourself The Three Wise Men, make sure you at least have a rudimentary understanding of astronomy.
- It’s widely agreed upon that German is the least sexy language for passionate screams.
- My baby boy is very intelligent. His first word was “Beelzebub” and he said in an ancient Aramaic dialect – while levitating!
- I am smarter than a 5th grader: Fractions are not what happens to grandma when you push her down the stairs.
- Tiger, here’s a tip: Next time, try a Cougar. It will not talk! It will also be nasty and do anything for a rotting deer carcass.
- No beer leftover for breakfast but I do have a rag soaked in paint thinner… Hm, I wonder how that will go with Eggo’s buttermilk pancakes?
- Too many beers last night and I ended up eating something I thought was cottage cheese. Well, it wasn’t.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply