2009 – December 2 (You will need a wife)
- Eventually, you will need a wife, no matter how timely your drycleaner is.
- Sign of the times? As a kid, I never played homosexual-couple-who-end-up-adopting-a-crack-head-baby-in-Detroit.
- Today, Jesus made sure one of the kids across the tracks didn’t see the train coming. I’m not impressed.
- Pecan Pie is the only food item that tastes as good coming up as going down.
- December is Wookie mating season… Remember to wash your box and shave your legs to try staying unpregnant.
- Tequila shots are cheaper than hiring a prostitute for the night.
- My ears are big because I always used to get my lips stuck on everything as a child.
- I’m almost certain that nobody using Twitter is currently cuddling under a freshly skinned bison hide.
- Worshipping is important because Jesus enjoys candles.
- At Christmas parties, I rarely end up eating people’s houseplants while wearing nothing but a thin layer of margarine.
- You will get your chance in Hollywood, if you mention in your resume that your dad is a famous glass blower and your mother plays the tuba.
- My dream is to one day swim with dolphins in New Zealand, and of course to wrestle and bite the sheep.
- Yes, people, Tiger Woods is just a man… At least he didn’t have sex with a rusty tail pipe from a 1972 Ford Pinto and some boiled cabbage.
- A self-respecting woman will only get naked in the privacy of her own home… or for a lot money… or sushi.
- Rapper 50 Cent never takes his shirt off in the month of December because people often mistake him for a well-basted Christmas turkey.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply