2009 – December 24 (Santa came down the chimney)
- Personally, I would think it more appropriate if Santa came down the chimney, wearing a matted gorilla outfit as a disguise.
- Before I forget: Merry Christmas to all Nike and Apple child-slave labourers in China! Thanks to you, I have some money left over for beer.
- To all newly engaged couples wearing matching sweaters this Christmas – fuck you!
- I hope Vixen is lactating because it looks like we will run out of eggnog.
- Wikipedia is amazing! Earlier today, I learned that Amsterdam is famous for its tulips and the potheads that eat them.
- Last line of my latest novel: He would have figured it all out even quicker had he only smelled the butler’s finger.
- As a kid, I had mixed feeling when my dad bought me a puppy for Christmas and then moved to Jamaica with his secretary
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM