2009 – December 6 (More fast-paced than bobsledding)
- Nothing is more fast-paced than bobsledding and masturbating to a three-second Web clip of Charlize Theron’s pixelated vagina.
- I need a drink! I need a drink as badly as Paula Abdul needs a… drink.
- Maturity: Realizing you don’t need to be part of every threesome offered. Sometimes watching the two hobos get it on their own is nice too.
- When Minnie Driver started out, she was referred to as the ‘bell of the ball’. Since Goodwill Hunting, it’s been more ‘balls on her chin’.
- Trading: Rosa The Cleaning Lady love doll (duct tape in back of head) for a pack of smokes, a large Meat Lover’s Pizza and a 6-pack of beer.
- Crabs are worth it if her tits defy gravity and she owns a brewery.
- Win-win: My wife loves photography and I look pretty when I wear her jewellery in my nipples.
- Horrible misunderstanding: I didn’t say, “I have blooms in my braids”… I said, “I have full-blown AIDS.”
- Yes, it’s true. Women love men who are charming, witty and can lick the logo off any golf ball.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM