2009 – December 9 (Mattresses at church bingo)
- This coming Sunday, somebody will be ecstatic to win one of those blow-up mattresses at church bingo.
- Future headline: Hugh Hefner dies with a smile and a bunny on his face.
- Just my luck: Charlize Theron drops to her knees for me and trips a landmine.
- Ok, I admit it – I have never worn satin while sober.
- You shouldn’t have a dog if you name it: (1) Lover. (2) Cunningulus. (3) Boyfriend. (4) Sex machine. (5) Lassie.
- You know you are going to prison when she gets out of her jeans and you discover she’s wearing Dora the Explorer underwear.
- My wishes: (1) Friends coming to call. (2) Children laughing. (3) Goodwill towards man. (4) Peace on earth. (5) Hooters gift certificates.
- Why is Lady Gaga called ‘the woman of a million faces’ when he hasn’t sat on nearly as many?
- The U.S. government is probably smart enough to hide away any captured aliens at the even more secretive Area 52.
- It takes balls to kick a grizzly bear in the nuts.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM