2010 – April 15 (Burning of witches)
- Burning of witches… Child molestations… Overpopulating Ireland… The Vatican makes Caligula look like a kindergarten teacher on Xanax.
- Addressing your Walmart greeter… Wrong: “Hello, Lisa! How’s your Lupus, and cats?” Correct: “Buying. Toilet paper. Tampons. Cashews.”
- I need 20 more clicks for my first 50-star tweet… This is as an important of a milestone as your mom’s first Burger King gangbang. Go!
- I hate stumbling across a last tweet that reads, “Going out with this carny I met in the pet store. I hope he’s not a serial killer! LOL!”
- Warning! This tweet may contain course language and subject matter, which is not suitable for the Christian-Right: ‘Fucking stem cells!’
- Facebookers! Every time you ask a person on Twitter to be your friend – a butterfly gets its wings torn off.
- Just because you are married, it doesn’t mean you can’t practice safe sex, or as Microsoft calls it: auto-deleting browser history on exit.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM