2010 – April 19 (Sacrifice a virgin in my honour)
- I finally got a 50-star tweet – @favstar, when will you sacrifice a virgin in my honour? If I get to pick my own, I want Justin Bieber.
- “I haven’t showered in weeks and I’m on my period.” Dating man: “It’s ok, I can wait.” Married man: “Hold that thought! I’ll get the tarp.”
- I hate being asked if I’m a leg, ass or breast man. I always say ‘breast’, but in reality, I’m more of a “drunk and available” kind of guy.
- I was offered $600 for a painting listed at $400. Should have said: “Thanks!” Instead I tweeted: “Unicorn dollars or real dollars?” *click*
- Asked a priest to exorcise your mom out of my head – no go! Supposedly, you have to be “God-fearing” and “remorseful”; whatever that means.
- Finally, someone plagiarized one of my tweets! I was just about to celebrate when I realized it was the one I stole from Justin Bieber.
- I had to cancel my first Tweetup last night because I couldn’t find the chloroform and duct-tape.
- I hate not being able to go back and fix Twitter typos as much as I hate not being able to undo that diseased hooker, back in 1989.
- It’s not that I’m afraid of my wife per se, it’s just that I know she’s psychic and will cut my balls off if I do our neighbour.
- My kid’s orthodontist is Greek. I really don’t have a $16,000 joke for that, and his nice, with long curly hair you could brush for hours.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply