2010 – August 23 (Take-out Chinese food)
- Ladies, if you can’t cook, you can get to his heart with take-out Chinese food and later on calling his balls ‘majestic’. You are welcome!
- A man-sausage measurement app for the iPhone 4 would simply be too cruel.
- Great day! A rib steak is ready to go. The beer is chilled. My 5-year-old has been playing quietly in the downstairs bathtub for hours.
- I admit it! I often go to Walmart just so that I can suck back helium balloons and entertain my 5-year-old before we shoplift fishing lures.
- “Cow tipping”… Nothing to do with pushing a mother-in-law down the stairs? Don’t tell me it involves actual bovines, because that’s sick!
- I grilled octopus on the barbecue for the first time tonight and I have to say, my wife and kids absolutely loved the marinated “chicken”.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM