2010 – February 11 (Banning crappy ass-tattoos)
- We could make the world a more beautiful place by banning crappy ass-tattoos of butterflies, roses and over-exploited comic book characters.
- The most impressive thing about Elvis Presley is that he spent all his earnings from Hound Dog on bananas, peanut butter and ammunition.
- There is nothing like parasailing, snorkeling and golfing on Hawaii because there are so many coconuts for wives to sit and keep busy on.
- Pro Tip: A dead parrot is much cheaper to buy and maintain, and as decorative as a live one.
- The tech industry failed me… Zipping back 25 years I would instead have focused on real skills, such as plumbing, plastering or hooking.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM