2010 – July 14 (My toe hurts like hell)
- My toe hurts like hell! The pain ceases and I have to wiggle it to see if it’s better – Bam! pain is back. It’s been going on for hours now.
- I had a screaming fit nightmare and woke up the whole house. The kids are sobbing and asking their mom questions about Amy Winehouse.
- Fractured toe, sprained ankle and bruised ego. The cost? $14.00 in peanuts from the E.R. vending machine. Outrageous! #Universal HealthCare
- Seriously! A fractured toe and I get no pills for it? Cheap bastards! All I received was a half a roll of tape. #Universal HealthCare
- People, I sprained an ankle and fractured a toe shooting hoops – while sober! Related: The Dalai Lama is a witch with his karma shit.
- “Lie down on the bed – it’s really swollen.” would have sounded sexier, had my wife not also said, “How are you getting the shoe off?”
- Which team of drug addicts, rapists and tax evaders won the All-Star Game last night? #MLB
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply