2010 – July 27 (Batteries in my electrical dog collar )
- Being a “nice daddy” today and not barking at the kids. Related: Wife put fresh batteries in my electrical dog collar this morningzzzzhs.
- I always wear a hazmat suit when I shoot a clown – that’s how I parole.
- People, today, I met and chatted up a super-hot stripper at Walmart. Sorry, there’s no punch line – I’m still too shocked to write one.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM