2010 – July 9 (Attacked by a pack of rabid chimps)
- The first 4,593 lucky people to star this tweet will never be attacked by a pack of rabid chimps. Good karma provided by an actual lhama!
- My 5-year-old is reading books. My youngest daughter is making cookies. The teenager isn’t pregnant. Yeah, life is good in this very minute.
- I just discovered that Astroglide makes the burn blisters on the palm of my hand hurt something fierce. Kinky!
- I had an explosive grease fire on the BBQ… Had I not been right there, I would be on the news now. The good? My wife says I need a drink.
- The heat wave is unrelentless and make you feel all disgusting – like meeting up with your mom at a Super 8. I know, those hotels are gross.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply