2010 – May 27 (Latin for something important)
- Areola? Is that Latin for something important or English for “the general area to be slobbered?”
- “You wouldn’t buy meat if you knew how cows are treated” is a lame argument for eating veggies that might have been inside a farmer’s wife.
- If nothing else, I’m sure a foreskin comes in handy when you need to smuggle a flask of whisky in to a hockey game.
- I don’t know about you people but I’m having my ‘I LOVE BP’ tattoo removed from my ass, or worst case, have PB changed to suBPena.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM