2010 – May 29 (I’m suffering from postpartum depression)
- Minutes ago I downed the most beautiful souvlaki in pita ever made and I’m suffering from postpartum depression. *Burp!* No, there it is…
- Thank! For #FF mentions to those I might have missed and also to those that unfollowed me in the last week or so… Huh?
- I know where you parked… I have a key sharp as a razor… Do not call me buddy. Ever.
- A nudist colony is much like a bee colony – the queen bee is in the middle and the drones haplessly circling about, hoping to mate.
- Garage sale/fundraiser. Daughter: “Not $7. The price is $35. It’s a $350 set. Ok, now it’s $80 because I don’t like you.” *wipes proud tear*
- I saw a woman choke on a banana outside the supermarket… I froze, not sure if I should ‘Heimlich’ her or unzip my shorts.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM