2010 – May 9 (Balance between tolerance and patience)
- There should be a balance between tolerance and patience, as it provides a level of calmness in the face of stupidity. – Dalai Beerhaze
- Tiger Woods quit the Players Championship at the 7th hole, pointing to a bulge in his neck. His sex therapist is reportedly in shock.
- Please don’t post: “Checking out my boyfriend’s crematorium tonight…” and then avoid Twitter for days. It’s sick.
- I’m always suspicious of men who hover playgrounds, especially when they are dressed up like puppies and Walt Disney tricycles.
- I opened the dungeon door wide open, but your mom refuses to leave. If you wish, I can glue some macaroni on my penis for Mother’s Day?
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply