2011 – April 23 (How to get through Easter dinners)
- How to get through Easter dinners… When talking to in-laws, imagine them on meth and lighting themselves on fire; best meals ever!
- When in a “grunt-off” with a person in the bathroom stall next to you; try whale sounds, followed by Swahili tongue chanting for the win.
- I asked a Ouija board who would win the Stanley Cup, and I got, “I F I N G E R Y O U R A S S W H E N Y O U S L E E P.” Ha! They don’t work!
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM