2011 – June 13 (Viral marketing was to be fooled)
- As a young lad, viral marketing was to be fooled to go behind the garage and catch herpes from Mike’s older sister.
- I don’t like to make frozen pizzas because the dog always gets riled up when delivery guys try to break in to the house to spit on it.
- “Fifteen years now… It’s as if you get off on this shit!”, my wife always says when she has to bend over to restack the dishwasher. Mmmm.
- Instead of calling, I went in to our sushi shop. Turns out it’s the uncle, not the daughter, with the sexy phone voice. I will burn in hell.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM