2011 – June 2 (Derelict Twitter parent)
- If featured as a derelict Twitter parent tomorrow on CNN because my son has a nosebleed, rest assured, the dog is trained to deal with it.
- Just in case I have to scare off any burglars, I always have a machete and a pair of Dora the Explorer panties at the ready.
- Finally got my dog to catch a frisbee like a demon. So freakin’ proud of him! Oh, and one of the kids got some sort of award in school.
- My daughter broke school dress code again this morning, and had to switch to baggy soccer shorts. She has no clue it is me alerting the VP.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM