2011 – March 25 (Abducted by aliens)
- If you get abducted by aliens and hear Eminem music in the background… You have been roofied.
- If I had tits, I would leave the house all the time for free beers down at the pub.
- When Jennifer Aniston finally buys her baby, I’m sure the words ‘sad’, ‘desperate’ and ’35% off’ won’t be part of her public announcement.
- For this year’s Earth Day, I plan to unplug the freezer and compost my daughter’s asshole ex-boyfriend.
- Favourite lesbian fantasy? I’m a romantic… Love seeing tears, hugs and kisses before the glow-in-the-dark elephant-sized dildo comes out.
- If you leave the side window ajar on your $140,000 Mercedes-Benz, I simply assume you want me to put my bag of dog shit in there. Prick!
- My wedding day is a complete blur. Really, I don’t remember a thing after the priest said, “Do you Beerhaze take..” while cupping my balls.
- I hate hearing the words: ‘I’, ‘lust’, ‘for’, ‘your’ and ‘crab cakes’ in the same sentence.
- When your wife says: “Dig a hole and plant the tree!” Right: “We don’t need trees.” Wrong: “I can’t remember where I buried the hooker!”
- Hey folks! Right now, I’m watching two squirrels scissoring. Yes, I know, it should be creepy but it’s really Hot!
- Childbirth is less painful than hearing a fart from the guy next to you when you are mid-stream at the urinals.
- I have a compilation of all the nosebleeds that happened on Beverly Hills, 90210 for when I need to get off quickly.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM