2011 – September 2 (When you are at Starbucks)
- Tip! Guys, when you are at Starbucks and you feel like you are being judged, just finish your order by asking for Magnum condoms.
- The TV show Lost backwards… Sad people in church regretting all the stupid shit they did to get a bald dude crippled in a plane crash.
- Please don’t cry for me! I only go to Walmart for tampons and fishing lures. And cashews and toilet paper. And to check out skin disorders.
- At Walmart, I saw a lady put away shampoo and instead buy a scratch ticket – she won 50 bucks. It made me cry because I was about buy it.
- When my pup is up your skirt and I say “He can smell your dog.” and you say “I don’t have pets.” I assume you are stupid or hitting on me.
- Money went much further in the 1980s when you could peel the price stickers off milk cartons and stick them on anything you needed.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM