2012 – March 6 (Bigger than even a D battery)
- I don’t mean to brag but when I’m in the mood, I’m bigger than even a D battery!
- “Don’t trust a woman who doesn’t orgasm when tasting your decadent all-seafood Tom Yum Soup!” Thank you, grandma! R.I.P.
- If you haven’t gotten her drunk and shaved her legs when she passed out… You only think you have been “married for a long time.”
- A woman in a relationship who wants implants is in my opinion selfish in the way she doesn’t want her boobies bouncing floor to ceiling.
- I have never read the TL of a female on Twitter that wouldn’t love a spanking and messy oral from George Clooney. And a high-five from me.
- I own one pair of pajamas, and they are old… but a head easily fits through the fly – so, yeah, memories… I’m romantic like that.
- My baby boy is not well at all. Hurts my soul. Sleeping now… Thinking about baking him cinnamon rolls but I’m afraid I’ll start lactating.
- Our Golden knows my son is sick… Dog is staying by his side, not eating or drinking; just keeping him warm. Stupid. Freezing over here!
- My baby boy has a fever of 104 and now he wants to play chess! Yeah, obviously delirious… There’s no way he’s beating me today either.
- Wife and girls are skiing. I’m home with our feverish boy because I’m better at sitting around in my PJs all day and play Xbox between naps.
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Wednesday, 07/03/2012 11:23 PM