2012 – March 7 (Main strength as a lover)
- My main strength as a lover is that I don’t lose girth when paying attention to you and the door where kids supposedly asleep might walk in.
- Ever stand in a park with a boomerang waiting for a flock of birds, and waiting for all kids to close their eyes at the same time? I have…
- A kid I coached in soccer waved at me in the grocery store. I looked offended… and the mom smacked that little shit disturber. Win!
This entry was posted in Tweets
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Thursday, 08/03/2012 11:23 PM
- Tuesday, 06/03/2012 11:23 PM