I’m a huge Bruce Springsteen fan and I spend more on bootlegs than I spend on food and rent combined. My rarest recoding is of Bruce singing “Happy Birthday” to President Obama, in a limo somewhere. Supposedly, it’s real. It sounds real…
Where can I find more rare Bruce Springsteen bootlegs?
Dear Crooked Twinky,
I have no idea, dude… The latest crap that he has been producing is painful enough… I don’t need to go out of my way to look for recordings where in the background you can here some imbecile roadie getting his balls sucked by his grandmother.
Let me know what you have and perhaps we can set up a trade of some sort.
My Bruce Springsteen gems:
- Cruising In My Toyota Camry (Acoustic version).
- Let’s Paint The Town Fuchsia (Billy-Bob mix).
- Jack Daniel’s And Pepto-Bismol (E Street Band acapella).
- Left My Man-Bra In Nebraska (Instrumental).
- High On Love (Even Though My Sack Hangs Low) (Duet with Reba McEntire).