Completely uninteresting things I did today
- I opened the pantry in the kitchen and found a bag of chips I didn’t remember buying. I ate it.
- Somebody had placed a broken Christmas ornament and some super glue next to my computer. I carefully pushed it all to another part of my desk.
- The cut on my arm was itching like mad, so I scratched it for a moment and then I had a beer. I waited for it to start itching again but sadly it didn’t.
- There was a spider on the wall in front of me – it scared and disgusted me… I turned around a looked at another wall instead.
- I accidentally made a perfect slipknot while playing with some rope – I didn’t end up using it.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply