Defusing a terrorist bomb the TV way
- Pulling the white wire will start a faint buzzing sound, which isn’t very easy to ignore.
- Cutting the black wire will make some mechanical mechanism change position – possibly arming the bomb. If something moves: get ready to jam it with a stick from a lollipop, some bubble gum or a metallic candy wrapper.
- Snipping the red wire isn’t very easy to do if you are colorblind… If you are suffering from vision problems: the best way to find the red wire is to randomly grab one… Whichever wire you grab will be red: simply cut it! Nothing will happen anyway, unless you also cut the green and orange wire later on.
- Clipping the blue will make the LED display start going tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock… Simply ignore…
- Extracting the battery will make the LED display count down faster, and can now only be stopped by ripping out a random cluster of wires when the time says, 00:00:01.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply