Different ways the Stanley Cup could end up on Young Street, in Toronto, at the end of the season
- It flies out of Danny Heatley’s car after it hits a tree on Elgin Street, in Ottawa.
- Toskala and Raycroft get embarrassed because they didn’t steal a game all season, so together they steal The Cup instead.
- Mayor David Miller asks the league to drive it down the street to shut up whining Leaf fans disturbing the peace.
- John Ferguson hears rumours of his firing, and threatens to eat all the rookies unless the cup is brought there.
- Sundin stays injury-free and isn’t traded – and his sack grow three sizes.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply