Elvis Presley facts that I bet you didn’t know
- In 1957 his record company wanted him to change his name to Pelvis Resley.
- He made it a point to spend all his earnings from Hound Dog on bananas, peanut butter and ammunition.
- It is estimated that Elvis Presley’s lifetime shavings of sideburns could cover the Eiffel Tower three times over.
- The Elvis movie Blue Hawaii is often used as an alternative to beatings in Turkish, Moroccan and Algerian prisons.
- In Las Vegas he was called (the) “whale”… Later that title also came to be used for big time gamblers, as well as for other well-over-the-hill fat performers.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM