First lines of books I have though about writing
- He realized that something had gone horribly wrong when he looked down at his left foot and toes.
- Mrs. Porter’s arm looked, smelled, and tasted just like gangrene, even though she had washed it carefully.
- There were 88 keys on the piano, and by the time the concert was over, he had abused every single known note in the universe.
- Very few men are brave enough to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower when covered in baby oil, lard and peanut butter.
- A big grin started to spread on his face when he picked up the last nail and placed in-between the eyes of his daughter’s Tickle Me Elmo.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM