Great things about spring
- Squirrels become more active and more of a challenge to hit with a pinecone.
- Topless sunbathing by our neighbor who thinks she becomes invisible when she puts a towel over her face.
- Fun games in the garden – trying to remember what we planted last year, and what are weeds.
- Snow thaws and reveals all the cool stuff that people have lost when slipping on our front stairs.
- Don’t need to wear that sweat soaked and almost crunchy toque any more.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM