Hockey diving moves invented by NHL player Sidney Crosby
- The Moose – Drops like a moose that has been shot with a .50 calibre slug through both lunges from a mere 30 feet away.
- The Squirrel – Flips through the air like a squirrel falling off a tree and hitting the windshield of a speeding Ferrari (most likely driven my Ottawa Senators’ Dany Heatley).
- The Rib – Slowly sliding down the boards like a 24 ounce slab of Prime Rib would slide off a greasy plate.
- The Swan – Tumbling and circling to the ground like a swan dying from old age – all while making heart-wrenching “kraah-gnaah” screeching sounds.
- The Snowman – Head slides to the side, then collapses under his own weight like a mid-March snowman.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM