How to tell that you are a stable couple
- You get a reassuring hug when soiling yourself while playing Twister.
- Your molds, skin tags and rashes are not gross anymore; instead they are an intricate part of your love life.
- No need to take part in every threesome offered – sometimes watching TV instead is perfectly fine.
- Don’t need to reaffirm your relationship by going to the theatre and suffering through every dimwitted Julia Roberts movie released.
- When you visit your respective mothers, it’s perfectly acceptable to refer to her as hag, witch or crone. Nor is it improper to hide crap in her couch – it’s almost expected.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply