Lines I doubt have never been published in any romance novel.
- They made sweet love on the sweat-soaked polar bear belt by the open fire.
- They had no idea that their grandma could smell them – all the way up stairs.
- They started cleaning their bodily fluids from the ceiling and walls as soon as the power came back.
- They had both longed for this, but the opportunity, and a healthy sheep, had never been there for them until now.
- They were both exhausted, and she fell asleep with a long hissing fart. He ate a few chicken pieces and watched the sports news, but soon fell asleep also.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM