Missing Golden Globe awards
- Best acting in a role featuring a mentally challenged individual, drunk disillusioned detective or the abused wife of a sadistic maniac.
- Best actor in a role originally turned down by Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cuba Gooding Jr., Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford.
- Best actress in a role featuring excessive cleavage, skintight outfits or ¼ frontal nudity – shot through ridiculously softening lens filters.
- Best portrayal of an elf, hobbit, leprechaun, mermaid, alien or an avant-garde artist.
- Best actor in a role that could have been done much better by Tom Hanks, one of his kids, parents or family dog.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM