Most disgusting things I have slipped in
- Patch of cow dung – on a hot summer day. (Kemi, Finland – 1975).
- Leftover rabbit stew and bones thrown up by our beagle “Charlie” - on the bathroom floor. (Montreal, Canada -1996).
- Inside-out-raccoon – on my brother’s lawn. (Sundsvall, Sweden – 1984).
- Something I hoped was vomit – on the parking lot of Holiday Inn. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 1992).
- One of my son’s “I-can’t-believe-that-came-out-of-a-baby-diapers”. (Montreal, Canada – Yesterday).
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply