Non-surprises when the space shuttle was launched this morning
- Shuttle was still white and again had a huge American taxpayer funded tank of liquid hydrogen attached to it.
- The dude doing the countdown messed up again – there was actually a little bit of ”liftoff” already at “4…3…2!”
- Disappointed “disaster jockeys” and crying CNN reporters with pre-written “it exploded” scripts.
- No streakers or people wearing Viking helmets and waving Norwegian flags.
- Preflight check discovered a red blinking light that nobody knew the purpose of – it was declared a “minor risk”.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM