Our most disturbing Christmas tree ornaments
- Very cute felt mouse with its tail missing (courtesy of our beagle Charley).
- Rudolph the red-nosed rain deer with all its legs broken off since that time when uncle Steve fell into the tree after too many eggnogs.
- Real (but probably by now deadly) candy cane from when my wife was a young lass.
- Clip-on bird (probably a Chinese made Cardinal) with one of its wings missing.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM