Pathetic things about suburban wiggers
- Their flawed Ebonics sentences often contain words such as, “Kind Sir!”, “Yes, please!” and “Mother dearest!!”
- They wear their dad’s McDonald’s stained khakis halfway down their asses and often end up tripping on them when walking up to their pimped up Ford Focus’.
- They hope that that wearing grandma’s bling and sunglasses and scarves make them cool enough.
- Their baggie hoodies don’t conceal any firearms; instead they conceal their collection of Hilary Duff CDs and posters.
- They don’t say, “What up dawg?” but “How are you doing, Doug?” before slapping their “homies’” butts.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply