Real-life baby worries
- Your baby’s first word was, “Beelzebub” and it was said in an ancient Aramaic dialect.
- Your baby’s favorite games are, levitation, human sacrifice and peck-a-poo.
- Your baby insists on having all meat served rare, and in big chunks (preferably with the hide and fur still attached).
- Your baby can’t figure out the “sorting bucket” but easily creates pentagrams out of pretty much anything.
- Your baby’s favorite thing to watch on TV is a President Bush speech.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply