Reasons why a woman could not handle polygamy involving just two husbands
- Work – Twice the amount of sweat pants, socks, and old stained t-shirts for her to pick up and wash.
- Money – Two sets each of: power tools, playboy subscriptions, Laz-E-boy recliners, TV remote controls, BBQs, cigar smoking poker nights, ex-girlfriends and mistresses, cars, and the list just goes on.
- Anguish – Two extremely agitated men in the house when she has her period or one of those untimely headaches.
- Time – Twice the amount of “we need to talk” sessions about all the things she would like to have changed or done – but doesn’t happen anyway.
- Chemicals – Twice the amount of Lysol in the bathroom, bedroom and den.
- Nitrates - Twice the amount of beef jerky, salami and salted hams for her to carry home from the grocery store.
- Family – Two sets of mother in laws…
- Hard labour – Twice the amount of old gym bags for her to sterilize or bury in the backyard.
- Irritants – Twice the amount of nagging, pleading, crying, bitching, moaning and groaning about things the husbands consider to be “insignificant shit” anyway.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM