Reasons why not to shop at Canadian Tire hardware
- Mastercraft screwdrivers only seem to be made out of hardened steel. In reality, they are made out of Aluminium, which has been painted to look like steel.
- Mastercraft power tools have very little power. Three asthmatic hamsters could easily be whipped into generating more energy than what it used for their circular saws.
- Mastercraft levels defy physics: that little air bubble never makes it to the centre mark. Not even if used on something installed according to NASA specifications.
- Mastercraft flashlights are as bright and reliable as lavalamps when you have to help the kids find that crooked Mastercraft hammer you gave to them as a joke.
- Mastercraft sales reps drive ice cream trucks when visiting Canadian Tire stores so they won’t get beaten up in the parking lots.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply