Recipes and ingredients I normally avoid using
- Burmese dishes that call for any kind of fermented shellfish (unless Swedish fermented herring can be used as a substitute).
- Appetizers involving penises, testicles, rectums, snouts or tongues (unless stewed or smoked).
- Gourmet meals that call for eyeballs from mammals (unless small enough to be eaten in one bite).
- Meat dishes involving animals that are used as pets in the Western World (unless they are considered to be exceptionally ugly by most people’s standards).
- Nouveau Cuisine dishes that involve virgin sacrifices and cucumbers (unless virgin sacrifices and zucchini can be used as substitutes).
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM