Arthur Conan Doyle was an amazing writer that made Sherlock Holmes into a pretty recognizable character… His Sherlock Holmes has also made some quite famous and thought provoking quotes!
I don’t know about you, but I always thought that the quotes seemed to be a little bit “too much”.
I have on occasion wondered what some of those famous quotes would look like, if they ended with: “another man’s penis.” Well, here they are:
- Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be another man’s penis.
- You know my method. It is founded on the observance of another man’s penis.
- There is nothing more deceptive than another man’s penis.
- I never guess. It is a shocking habit — destructive to another man’s penis.
- Crime is common. Logic is another man’s penis.
- Any truth is better than another man’s penis.
- It is stupidity rather than courage to refuse to recognize danger when it’s close upon another man’s penis.
- The most difficult crime to track is another man’s penis.
- A man always finds it hard to realize that he may have finally lost a woman’s love, however badly he may have treated another man’s penis.
- Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes another man’s penis.