Signs that your high-end restaurant waiter used to work in a family theme restaurant
- Without thinking he presents himself as Jake, and writes “Jacko” on the linen tablecloth with a red Crayola crayon – accentuated with a smiley face and a heart.
- After overhearing “birthday”, he comes back a rubs a plate of whipped cream in the face of the Chinese supplier that you have just brokered a great deal with.
- You order a bottle of Krug Clos du Mesnil 1995, and the waiter shakes the bottle of champagne before popping the cork, in order to create a fun festive atmosphere at your table.
- Your waiter has third-degree burns over 75% of his body from mishaps making special coffees. When he prepares your ”Spanish” one, his hands (and all his 6 fingers) cramp up in panic and some part of his body catches fire.
- When cleaning up your table, he licks the sauces off all the plates and exclaims, “Boys and girls, this is ‘nummy-nums’ and you should finish up… People are starving and swatting flies in Africa!”
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply