Signs that your web hosting company is sub par at best
- Instead of Dual Xeons, they mention two Nintendo DSs and duct tape.
- They don’t boast about redundancy but of a free t-shirt with every plan.
- First question asked by tech support: “What are you wearing?”
- Their sales pitch page has ads for French ticklers and flea shampoos.
- You are being billed (screwed) by midPhase, AN Hosting or StartLogic.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM