Specialty TV channels that are needed
- Nut TV - The wondrous world of nuts, and all the beautiful ways they can be prepared and consumed. I bet you didn’t know that there is actually a nut that should be snorted?
- Egg Channel – There’s nothing more versatile than eggs! There are millions of uses for eggs in cooking, arts and crafts, home decoration, sex games and professional sports.
- Fold TV - Different ways of folding ‘flat things’ in to ‘useful things’ should surely inspire everyone to find ways to improve the world?
- Salami Vision – Did you know that there are over 10,000 different salamis in the world? There are also a quarter of a billion ways in which way they can be sliced, rolled and folded… A channel like this would keep people on their toes for decades!
- Mystery Smell TV – Would teach you everything you would ever need to know about smells! Be it from picking up that perfect bottle of East Timor wine, finding buried corpses in your neighbour’s backyards or identifying people based on their cell scrapings.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply