Things I learned at my first Canadian Football League game earlier today
- Where ever you are seated in a stadium: the cheerleaders will always be too far away.
- Country bumpkin families buy a lot of hotdogs because they will only find their seats at the start of the fourth quarter.
- Souvenir t-shirts are really cheap: when compared to the price of heroin.
- The newly renovated washrooms already smell like those in pre-World War II, Algerian brothels.
- If you have a headache, a courtesy loudmouth drunk with boom sticks and horn will be assigned the seat right behind you.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM