Things I’m not proud of at all
- Accident involving some inappropriate printed material and getting “Mini-Me” caught in the zipper when trying to “wrap things up” all too quickly.
- Slipping that one anchovy in to the very handsome but drunken “has-it-all’s” breast pocket in the mensroom at a graduation dance.
- All the times during coed basketball when I “accidentally” and “completely” misplayed my blocks on that pretty and buxom 5 ft. 2 in. girl that smelled like lavender.
- Funny prank involving: epoxy, a plastic pink flamingo andÂ the hood of one of my friend’s car - thought up and executed while in a moonshine induced haze.
- Posting this thing.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM