Things that would make me very afraid
- Catching myself smiling and singing along to an upbeat country music tune featuring banjos and yodeling.
- Finding a post-it note on my desk, with a phone number, a lot of exclamation marks and skulls scribbled on to it, and not remember having penned it down.
- Opening the toolbox and finding a bloodied hammer and not remembering when I last hurt myself.
- Lying in my bed panting after having fried and eaten a pound of bacon that was 3 years passed the best before date.
- Passing out on the couch and waking up to a George W. Bush speech and hearing the words: Ooops, Nucular and 3 minutes.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM