Tips for shaving your balls
- Never use a scythe, machete or baking utensils.
- Never ask grandma or grandpa to help you with a straight razor — shaky hands could spell disaster (and spill a lot of blood).
- Never use a belt sander, vegetable peeler or electrical blender.
- Never use a lawnmower blade (if still in motion).
- Never use any corrosive chemicals, or products labelled with a skull or flame.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM