Very forgettable things from yesterday
- I opened a bottle of beer with my left hand. Next I cleaned up the opening using the index finger on my right hand. I first thought about using my left ring finger, but that one had a smudge of something I didn’t recognize.
- My Betta Splendens swam into the net while I was cleaning up dead leaves in the fish tank. I gently fluffed the net so he could swim out again because I’m completely against assisted suicide.
- I found a receipt for a 900-gram box of hot chicken wings which I didn’t remember buying. I looked in the freezer and there it was! About 30 minutes later I figure I ate about 750 grams of them.
- The downstairs fridge was making this distracting humming noise, so I walked over to it and whacked it and the noise stopped. Then I spent an hour waiting for the humming to start again, but it didn’t.
- There was a dust bunny in the far corner in the kitchen. I discovered that he or she had three friends as I walked up to it, which both surprised and disappointed me as my wife had just vacuumed.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM